5 Ways to Beat Comcast Outage Woes
For many small businesses, phone systems are vital to conducting business. When those phone systems go down and you can’t even reach your provider’s customer service, you’re options for communicating with your customers are reduced to cell phones and social media. Not good.
At SoundCurve, we make reliability and Customer Service our top priorities. With over a dozen redundant servers spread across the United States, and a nimble, 21st Century Cloud platform, SoundCurve’s reliability is top notch and proven by our impeccable uptime history.
Even when your with SoundCurve and you can rely on us, sometimes the power goes out or your internet goes down. Not to worry: we have you covered when this happens too. Here are 5 ways you can use SoundCurve to avoid any interruptions to your critical business communications again:
1. Automatic cell phone forwarding: forward calls your cell in the event your internet goes down.
2. Mobile apps: make and receive calls using your business number using mobile apps.
3. Softphone apps: use your computer to make and receive calls with your SoundCurve business phone number.
4. Internet Fax: Use SoundCurve’s Internet Fax service to send and receive faxes directly from your email inbox.
5. Direct access to your SoundCurve U.S. based representative: call or email your rep at any time. He or she will do what it takes to get you back up and running again. There is no hold time. Your call is routed to your representative automatically. If she isn’t available, someone else will answer your call. Hold times are rarely experienced, and when they are they are less than 2 min 98% of the time.
Call us today to learn more.